Sunday, August 06, 2006

Saturday, August 05, 2006


You'll never see the last of me...
Current mood: cynical

One day
Maybe soon
I'll disappear
And no one will notice
It will be so quiet
It's like I was never there
I'm not a person
Who makes a scene
Sometimes the greatest protest
Against the people who live in a
Bubble of self interest
Is to deprive them
Of the memory of you
No closure
No slamming of doors
No bang and wimper
Just one day
Slip out the door
Take one last look then....

gone

D-

3:37 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Friday, August 04, 2006


How To Break Your Own Heart
Current mood: crappy



Be self loathing
Be neurotic
Always think things will go your way
Believe in the wrong people
Believe in happy endings
Believe life is just and kind
Give your heart to people who don't want it
Love people who don't care about you
Always think you'll be invited
Always think there's room for you
Believe in a god who likes to see you squirm
Believe in a god who wants to see you die for him
Believe that if you do throw him the idol that he will throw you the whip
(adios seƱor)
Let your heart override your head
Let your passion get the better of you
Understand when people hurt you
Let the sadness kill you inside
Kick yourself when you're down
Let self destruction have the keys
Let the void of death tempt you
Don't see tomorrow


D-

1:36 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Thursday, August 03, 2006



Yeah, I know...
Current mood: intimidated

I'm a fool, gimme the funny hat. I'll wear it.
I feel drained and strung along.
Like my frontal lobe has been scraped with sandpaper.
I want to lay in my bed and die.
I never wanted this, but it had to come out.
Like a tumor that plays your favorite songs
Little did I know I'd be the laughing stock
It was killing me.
I was considering being a drunk
Or eating alot of pills
When you can't rein in your silly dreams, insanity isn't far behind
I was at odds with my logic and it was starting to bend.
I mean, if I can't love myself what chance do I have?
Maybe it was a cry for help
Or a self desructive urge
I didn't want to be scared of her anymore
I needed to explain
I'm not a monster
Or a studdering idiot
Maybe a hopless romantic
Or just hopeless

D-

Currently listening :
Daisies of the Galaxy
By Eels
Release date: By 14 March, 2000

12:12 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: