Sunday, February 20, 2005

Jeffy go 'round in circles

Nascar's Daytona 500

My Dad is really into Nascar. He has a wall in the living room devoted to the die-cast cars of his favorite drivers.
Me, I'm not much into Nascar, I'm more into Football and Baseball (the 49ers and the SF Giants). The Datona 500 was raced today and Jeff Gordon won it. From what my Dad has told me most people hate the guy. He does look like a smug little dude
I've sat and tried to watch it just to see what my he sees in it. Most of it is guys driving around is circles at speeds that would make most guys pee their pants if it was done on the highway. The real drama happens near the end when guys are bumping into each other to pass the finish line.
God, it would help if some of these guys would sound half way literate.
I like Dale Earnhardt Jr though, I saw him on an episode of Cribs and he just seems like a nice Dude. And he games online with a big honkin' T1 line to a bank of computers. He plays the Nascar game online and met a driver who he Hired there. Kinda cool.
So, no real point of this post, but hey life's like that.

D-

No comments: