Sunday, February 27, 2005

Clint Eastwood vs NeoCon Jackasses

:: rogerebert.com :: essays

I remember when Michael Medved had a movie review show on pbs. It was kind of a sad imitation of Siskel (sp) and Ebert. Now this walking abortion is another tool for the far-right-republi-christian cabal that has this nation by the nut-sack.
Alot of the news sites say that Clint (he lives, like 45 minutes from here so I "think" I can call him that) that Clint is a republican. Not so, he has said in several interviews that he is more of a Libertarian (sp). Social Liberal/Fiscal Conservative. In this political climate, big difference. He was the mayor of Carmel and when you're running for mayor of anything it's usually not a matter of political parties anyway.
I want to see Million Dollar Baby and I hope they haven't given too much away with all this bullshit. I guess the far right got tired of beating up gay people and wanted something with more umph to spit on with the Oscars being, like, tomorrow.
As HST would say: Pigfuckers.

No comments: