Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday, August 24, 2006


Thursday
Current mood: melancholy

I wish
Like I do every night
That I can make it through tomorrow
That I can be strong enough
That I can keep it together
I wish I could just quit
Run away and hide
I'm not the man I used to be
Or maybe I just haven't changed enough
I wish I had an ego to deflect it
Or the social skills to bounce back from it
It just makes me mad
Self loathing after
Then depressed
And I can't stop it
Even when I know it's there
If only
If Only...


D-



3:00 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


My Missing Part
Current mood: lonely

I'm sitting in my room
It's getting kinda late
The clouds inside decide to part a bit
And I wonder where she is
Is she sitting in the dark like I am
Wondering if I exist
They say there's someone for everyone
But then they say alot of things
If I could save one small dream from harm
It would be that one
That even if I never met her
( if the fates want their last joke upon me)
The missing puzzle piece that my heart lacks
That she be loved and cherished
Made to feel wanted
That even if I spend my life alone
My missing part wouldn't be
I could live with that sacrifice
Knowing even if I'm not happy
Someone I love is
I wish that for anyone who's brought light to my life
Like the song lyrics go:
"I'm never going to know you now,
But I'm going to love you anyhow"

D-

Currently listening :
XO
By Elliott Smith
Release date: By 25 August, 1998

3:28 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: